Sometimes I suprise myself!

6:40 PM



I can't believe that I built my new website the 3.0 version.

TINAKIM.COM

Building a responsive website is no easy feat!!!!

As long as you are still breathing and your brain is not impaired you can always learn.

I also installed my Amazon fire stick and installed Kodi which was so easy.

Thank you to all the people on You Tube who post up tutorials.

Everything I've learned the last ten years seems to be from YouTube!

I also put up a maintenance page for my I'VE DATED page.

Working on the real landing page for that while dealing with the Indians who F'ed me up!

Do not hire http://headerlabs.com they are horrible and stole my money so now karma and the law are taking care of things. Will write more later!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

"You do you boo"
© 2013- 2016 Tina Kim. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.