Follow up on SANDEEP CHAUHAN IS A FRAUD - headerlabs

4:29 PM

Just following up to let everyone know I won my small claims lawsuit on Sandeep Chauhan and so many people have written me thanking them b/c they found he was shady as well.   http://headerlabs.com/contact.html  turns out a woman caught him also running a site called www.Anyalpha.com  it's also a dummy site and a scam sight so please be forwarned.  I would hate to see other people get cheated and lied to.  ALSO THIS IS VERY FUNNY got a random anonymous email the other day on my blog about him which is obviously HIM!  If it was a real client, they should not be anonymous.  I posted it for your pleasure and posted my reply.

LOL 

Anonymous noreply-comment@blogger.com




to tkcomic
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "DO NOT HIRE -Headerlabs in Walnut Creek, CA - SAND...":

What you have written is absolutely nonsense. I know Sandeep personally and professionally since 15 years , had worked with him, and when he started up his own venture , hired his organization to create a website and mobile apps. They did an excellent job. Kim, what profit you will get by spoiling Sandeep's name and image. 
 
FIRST OF ALL SANDEEP, i make no profit in telling people the truth that I sued you in small claims court and won.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I know Sandeep Personally and hired him. This blog is total BS and should be reported as slander. His work speaks volumes. It appears this Tina person wants to use her blogging skills to damage a good company's rep. You may think your a comedienne, but this is not funny.

    My name is Shawn Stephens
    My number is 501-231-6278
    You can call me.
    Ive worked with Sandeep for several years now and find him to be competent and produces a good value product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sued him in court and won. Those are facts. Instead of hiding behind an animal photo, why don't you post the product and post your real face and name. I think that way it can help others who do want to hire Sandeep unless you are Sandeep. I'm glad you had a good experience with him. Unfortunately I did not and won in court and have been very patient with Sandeep since I won on Sept 9,2016.

      Delete
    2. It's not intended to be funny, it's intended to help others, it's the facts and why don't you look up slander. This was my experience with him, which is backed by court documents. Interesting how after almost 8 months you go to my blog now... are you Sandeep? The timing is suspect, now that I've contacted Sandeep about as to why he has not paid his judgment. Regardless, glad he has a friend to stick up for him. Hope you're having a wonderful day. God bless you and thanks for going on rip off report too about Sandeep so it can get more views. You're also a very good looking female lion.

      Delete
  2. So..... Tina is a Comedian, a blogger, AND wait for it!.... Tarot card reader..... who clearly spends a lot of time trying to tarnish a company and a man personally because she's mad. I actually wasted my time reading this idiot's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I had no idea I'm a tarot card reader. I'm guessing you're a troll, but who knows, it's actually fun to read your comments and as I wrote above if it's true than great for you, I'm glad you had a good experience. I would love to see the product and you can get free publicity on my blog since you say I'm a skilled blogger :) Thanks for reading, signed Idiot who sued Sandeep and won in court.

      Delete

"You do you boo"
© 2013- 2016 Tina Kim. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.